Over 30 years of combined corporate experience, including Global Supply Chain Sourcing with both General Electric (GE) and Chrysler Automotive. Spent significant years in Program Management and Product Development in the Automotive Engineering industry. Developed an Independent Sales & Marketing Organization in partnership with a manufacturer in the Consumer Products industry.
10+ years Global Supply Chain Management Sourcing
- Executed equipment buys and commodity strategies for procurement of Gas Turbine equipment & services. $100MM spend/year for global procurement of Power Plant Equipment.
- Reviewed quotes, negotiate purchase price & contract terms. Managed supply chain fulfillment & delivery contracts of automotive & Power generation components.
- Utilized Oracle ERP systems for equipment procurement, delivery, invoicing & supplier payment analysis and execution.
15+ years Automotive Engineering & Program Management
- Program Manager for vehicle electronics and plant electrical testing. Program received the leading industry award (Motor Trend Truck of The Year). Awarded for leading the Electrical Team in that effort.
- Project Engineer responsible for Design and Development of vehicle instrumentation, components & module. Responsible for execution of supply chain selection, cost analysis & pricing and supplier part fulfillment.
15+ years Independent Sales and Marketing
- National Director of Sales and Marketing for a manufacturer in the consumer products industry. Performed sales and developed sales teams. Led team of Marketing Executives to earn 3rd and 5th fastest sales growth in North America. Received Presidents Club Award two years.
-Develop individuals to create Independent Marketing organizations that generate $1000's in monthly sales revenue in their business.
-Led organization to generate over $2 Million one year in revenue. Career sales revenue to the company of over $18 Million